We invite all readers to contribute as we encourage wide debate. For more information and guidelines on how to submit your comments, see below.
Violation of the following may be considered grounds for moderation or full banning (after notice, and only when necessary):
- Pick a user name and stick with it. Do not post under multiple identities.
- Make your comment worth reading.
- Start a conversation.
- Be positive, interested, and encouraging.
- If you disagree, be polite about it.
- No foul language is permitted.
- Connect with the post: be on topic.
- Re-read your comment before you hit submit–think before you send!
- Aim for correct spelling, punctuation, and grammar.
- No “Hi! Visit my blog! Bye!” comments. Be thoughtful.
- If you’re a marketer, go away. Enough said.
- Include your blog url so people can comment back, and use our gmail address.
- Keep your privacy: no personal or identifying information about you, your family, or your friends. Don’t give out last names, school name, phone numbers, user names, or places and dates you can be found.
- Kairi and any other site administrator have sole discretion in applying the rules. Posting here is a privilege that can be lost.